14th Annual Detroit Uncorked – Premier Wine Tasting
Friday, October 5th, 2018
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan
2131 Beaufait Street | Detroit, MI
Enter our contest for a chance to win a
Friends Night Out 6 Pack of Tickets
The 14th annual Detroit Uncorked premier wine tasting is returning to delight the Greater Detroit community on Friday, October 5th from 6:00-9:00pm to benefit Gleaners Community Food Bank!
Presented by the Detroit Wine Organization and Kroger, Detroit Uncorked is one of Southeast Michigan’s largest wine tasting events, featuring more than 300 world-class wines. The Detroit Wine Organization’s ‘Winery of the Year’ Award will be presented to Piattelli Vineyards.
- Over 300 wines from Michigan, California, Pacific Northwest, and other countries of the world – Premium Wine Area Available (extra fee)
- Featuring special tastings from The Winery of the Year- Piattelli Vineyards
- Food tastings from over 20 local restausants
- Silent Auction featuring wine and other exciting items with a wide variety of values
- Craft Cocktails and Micro Brew Beers available
- Dress is cocktail attire
- Group pricing available
Each dollar donated to Gleaners provides THREE meals to those in need!
Purchase your tickets today to reserve your spot at the wine tasting fundraising event of the year!