Detroit Uncorked 2017
October 6 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Get your Tickets to Uncorked Here:
The 13th annual Detroit Uncorked premier wine tasting is returning to delight the Greater Detroit community on Friday, October 6th from 6:30-9:30pm to benefit Gleaners Community Food Bank!
Presented by the Detroit Wine Organization and Kroger, Detroit Uncorked is one of Southeast Michigan’s largest wine tasting events, featuring more than 250 world-class wines. The Detroit Wine Organization’s ‘Winery of the Year’ Award will be presented to Francesco Zonin of Zonin Family Estates.
– Featuring Emcee Jay Towers
– 250+ wines from Michigan, California, Pacific Northwest, and around the world
– Limited VIP Ticket features Winery of the Year and high-end tastings, along with a VIP restaurant experience – plus early admittance at 5:30
– Craft Beer selections, Spirits tastings
– Guests range from the curious novice to the discerning aficionado
– Strolling small plates from some of Detroit’s finest restaurants to compliment wines
– Silent Auction featuring wine, luxury and experiential lots
Each dollar donated to Gleaners provides THREE meals to those in need!
Purchase your tickets today to reserve your spot at the wine tasting fundraising event of the year!
Detroit Uncorked 2017 Winery of the Year:
Zonin Family Estates
Special Guest Francesco Zonin