Detroit Uncorked 2018
October 5 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The 14th annual Detroit Uncorked premier wine tasting is returning to delight the Greater Detroit community on Friday, October 5th from 6:00-9:00pm to benefit Gleaners Community Food Bank!
Presented by the Detroit Wine Organization and Kroger, Detroit Uncorked is one of Southeast Michigan’s largest wine tasting events, featuring more than 300 world-class wines. The Detroit Wine Organization’s ‘Winery of the Year’ Award will be presented to Piattelli Vineyards.
Proceeds benefit Gleaners Community Food Bank – Learn more about gleaners here – http://www.gcfb.org/
- Over 300 wines from Michigan, California, Pacific Northwest, and other countries of the world
- Featuring special tastings from The Winery of the Year Piattelli Vineyards
- Guests range from curious novice to the discerning aficionado
- Strolling dinner to compliment wines
- Silent Auction featuring wine, sports, experiential lots with a wide variety of values
- Attendance average 600
- Craft Beer selections & Spirits tasting
- Premier Wine Area Available featuring Winery of the Year Piattelli Vineyards and high end tastings